We’re an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in Europe, the US, and beyond 🚀. Everyone here lives and breathes AWS; it’s the main and only thing we do. Our mission is to help startups scale with Amazon Web Services (AWS). One half of our DNA is AWS; the other is startups. Oh, and we’re a fully remote company. 💪 Right now, we’re looking for a new person to join our team and help us grow even faster! Curious? Read on. 👇
The goal of a Partnerships Manager is to become best friends with people working at AWS. It involves building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with them by finding areas of mutual benefit. The expected outcome is a steady flow of leads from AWS related to cloud engineering services. No prior cloud or AWS-related experience is required for this role.
- Constantly grow your contact base inside AWS and pitch Cloudvisor to them;
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships through regular calls with AWS people, visiting AWS offices all across Europe, and attending events like startup or cloud-related conferences.
- Distribute the leads arriving from the AWS side to the relevant sales managers within Cloudvisor.
- Provide regular feedback to AWS folk regarding the status of the leads.
- Unearth new opportunities and identify more ways our partnership with AWS can be even stronger and more productive.
What We Expect You to Have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in partnership or account management within the B2B market (startup environment is a plus).
- Strong communication and presentation skills via various formats.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of the process and results within your area of responsibility.
Can’t tick all the boxes? No worries, we believe enthusiasm can compensate for the hard skills. 😉
What We Can Offer:
- Exciting challenges ahead, be prepared for 3x to 5x growth each year.
- Competitive fixed compensation package: €2K – €3K per month (depending on experience).
- Remote work (Cloudvisor is a fully remote company), flexible working hours and conditions – we honestly don’t care about when and how you do your work if you manage to deliver!
- A cool product to work with – AWS is the No. 1 public cloud in the world!
- Possibilities to test new ideas and strategies, succeed (or fail is also an essential part of the process), learn from that, and grow together with the company.
- An awesome and international team to work with 0 (zero) micro-management. Yes, the best team you have ever seen.
- Regular, remote team lunches + offline team and company retreats.
- Unlimited time off – You’re given complete freedom over your work schedule, we value the results, not your availability, during standard working hours.
- Workspace improvement support – An allowance to change your work equipment or environment to make your life better and work easier.
- Empowerment of Learning and Development – We want you to grow! That’s why Cloudvisor will support any of your ideas for self-development activities and projects finances-wise.
- Well-being allowance – We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance. You can use it for anything related to your hobbies, health, and well-being.
- Full technical training on everything related to AWS.
- Cloudvisor = people. We believe your personality and soft skills are more important than just several hard competencies.
- Cloudvisor = growth. We take on the challenges ahead and keep up with an ever-changing environment, becoming the best professional version of ourselves with no hidden agenda.
- Cloudvisor = culture. We are partners. We believe that working together should not be limited to the actual work! We care about all of you, your background, what makes you tick, your reality, and your diversity!
- Cloudvisor = startup. We live in a fast-developing world and are making our way into it. You will find a result-driven space where you can develop your best ideas.
Do you think you are the perfect fit for our team? We have discovered our ideal profile – we call it a true Cloudvisorian
Get to know our Cloudvisorians! 🚀